Wednesday, October 1, 2014

After quite a long time, I took shelter in "Faiz by Abida"...A magical musical creation which I was introduced by Delhi Haat, INA at one visit to the place....The loud sound @the Avadh stall - " गुल हुई जाती है। …" I was completely lost in the music. I identified that it's none other than Abida but I was not sure of the Album, after I asked about it and next day bought the CD. Few months later, I also did download through torrents which was a fashion then....:-)

I had heard of Faiz but lyrics for this album were awesome..

When I started listening again, I found other lyrics also of another ghazal which doesn't belong to the album but it's too good.

राज ए उल्फत छुप्पा के देख लिया ! Raz E ulfat chhupa ke dekh liya
दिल बहुत कुछ जला के देख लिया !! Dil bahut kuchh jala ke dekh liya
और क्या देखने को बाकी है ! Aur kya dekhne ko baaqi hai
आप से दिल लगा के देख लिया !! Aap se dil lagaa ke dekh liya
वो मेरे हो के भी मेरे ना हुये ! Wo mere ho ke bhi mere na hue
उनको अपना बना के देख लिया !! Unko apnaa bana ke dekh liya
आज उनकी नज़र में कुछ हमने ! Aj unki nazar meN kuchh hamne
सबकी नज़रें बचा के देख लिया !! Sabki nazreN bachaa ke dekh liya
आस उस दर से टूटी ही नहीं ! Aas us dar se TuTti hi nahiN
जा के देखा, ना जा के देख लिया !! Ja k dekha, na ja ke dekh liya
"फैज़" तकमील ए ग़म भी हो न सकी ! ‘Faiz’ takmil E Gham bhi ho na saki
इश्क़ को आज़मा के देख लिया !! Ishq ko aazmaa ke dekh liya
I'll be more frequent, I wish !

No comments:

Post a Comment